The cheese quinoa meatballs recipe is for you. Have you ever tried it before? Celiac patients with gluten sensitivity should definitely read this recipe.
What are the Ingredients for Cheese Quinoa Meatballs?
– 200 grams of white quinoa
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 4 cups of hot water
– 3 eggs
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 100 grams of spinach
– 50 grams of dill
– 25 grams of basil
How to Make Cheese Quinoa Meatballs Recipe?
– Add hot water to a saucepan and add salt to it.
– Then add the quinoa. Boil for 10 minutes.
– After the quinoa is boiled, drain it well. Then put it in a large bowl.
– Add chopped spinach, crushed feta cheese, chopped parsley, dill, salt, egg, olive oil and black pepper. Mix it all.
– Then lay greaseproof paper inside the baking tray. Place the meatballs you have prepared with the help of a tablespoon on the tray.
– Set the oven to 180 degrees. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
– After taking it out of the oven, put the chopped basil leaves on it. Serve the meatballs hot.
– Many people with gluten allergy may also be sensitive to milk and dairy products. Therefore, you can try a different recipe that does not contain milk and dairy.
The recipe for meatballs with cheese and quinoa is ready. You can easily make this dish at home. Enjoy your meal.