Tired of eating the classic gluten free burger buns? This gluten free burger buns recipe is for you. Here is the best burger buns recipe.
Gluten Free Burger Buns Recipe Ingredients
– 250 grams of white rice flour
– 1 cup of potato starch
– 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch
– 2 tablespoons of soy flour
– 3 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of dry yeast
– Half a teaspoon of salt
– 1 glass of warm water
– 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
– 2 eggs
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 egg yolks
Gluten Free Burger Buns Recipe
– Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Use a large whisk to mix it all well.
– Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Add water, olive oil, vinegar to it and mix for 3 minutes.
– Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the container with the dry ingredients. Keep mixing until the mixture turns into a dough. You can do this by hand or with the help of a mixer.
– Let the dough rest for 15 minutes. Then divide the dough into equal parts. Roll them in your hand with some rice flour.
– Place these doughs on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper. Do this for the entire dough.
– Cover the burger buns with a clean towel. Leave it in a warm environment for about 45 minutes and wait for the dough to ferment.
– Set the oven to 350 degrees. Brush the tops with olive oil before putting them in the oven.
– Cook for about 20 minutes. After you see that the buns are cooked, turn off the oven and leave it in it for 5 minutes.
– Gluten-free burger buns are ready. But don’t start making burgers before the bread gets cold. Leave the breads you have taken out of the oven outside for about 2 hours.
– Try the gluten free burger buns recipe that kids and adults will love.
Celiac patients and people on a gluten free diet can try the gluten free burger buns recipe at home. This recipe is more delicious than the other ones you eat 😊