Celiac disease can also easily consume hamburgers. But the bread has to be gluten free. We have prepared a gluten free burger recipe, which is one of the most favorite foods of children, especially for you.
Gluten Free Burger Ingredients
For the meatballs;
– 500 grams of ground beef
– 2 tablespoons gluten-free breadcrumbs
– 1 onion
– Black pepper
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of thyme
For the dough;
– 5 cups gluten free flour
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 packet of gluten-free yeast
– 1 glass of warm milk
– 1 teacup of oil
– 1 teaspoon of warm water
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– Egg yolk to spread on the burger buns after preparing them
to put between
– Cheddar cheese
– Gluten free ketchup and mayonnaise
– 1 tomato
– 1 onion
– Some lettuce
– Gluten-free pickles
Gluten Free Burger Making
– First we start making the burger buns.
– Put milk, water, sugar, yeast in a bowl and wait for 5 minutes. Then we add oil, salt and egg and mix, we start pouring the flour slowly. We do not pour all the flour at once.
– Burger dough should be a little soft. If 5 glasses of flour is too much, do not pour it all.
– After kneading the dough, cover it and leave it aside to ferment for 1 hour.
– In this time, start preparing the burger and meatballs. Real hamburger patties contain nothing but ground beef, salt, and pepper. If you want, you can add your favorite spices to the meatballs.
– Grate the onions for a gluten-free burger mortar. Mix the ground beef, black pepper, onion grated, breadcrumbs, thyme, black pepper and egg in a bowl. Thus, the meatball mortar is ready. Adjust these patties to the size of your burger buns.
– Arrange the fermented dough on the baking tray. Brush with egg yolk and bake in the oven until golden brown. The baking time of the bread is about 35 minutes, but decide according to the browning state.
– Chop the ingredients you will put between the burgers. Now it’s time to make the burger.
– After the bread has cooled, cut it in half. Put a slice of tomato, lettuce, pickle, onion on the base of the bread and sprinkle gluten free ketchup and mayonnaise on it.
– After adding the fried meatballs and cheddar cheese, cover the bread. We make sure that the ingredients you put in the burger are gluten-free. Yummy gluten free burger is ready. Enjoy your meal.