Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe for Celiac Patients
How to make gluten free chocolate cake? Can celiac patients consume gluten free chocolate cake? How long does it take to make a gluten free chocolate cake?
Ingredients for Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
– 1.5 cups of almond flour
– Half a cup of cocoa
– Half a teaspoon of baking soda
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon of boiled water
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Half a teaspoon of salt
For the sauce
– 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
– 1 cup of milk cream
– Fresh fruits
Making Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
– Place greaseproof paper on the bottom of the cake tin. Grease the bottom and sides of the mold with olive oil.
– Put the boiled water and cocoa in a bowl. Mix for 5 minutes. Add vanilla and continue mixing.
– Put almond flour, salt, baking soda in a bowl and mix.
– In another bowl, put the eggs, sugar, olive oil. Beat with a mixer for about 3 minutes.
– Then slowly add the cocoa mixture, reduce the speed of the mixer and continue mixing.
– Then add the almond flour mixture and mix.
– Pour the dough you prepared into the cake mold.
– Set the oven to 170 degrees. Bake for about 40 minutes, until the edges are dry and the center is slightly wet.
– Take the gluten free chocolate chip cake cake out of the oven and let it cool for 30 minutes.
– After 30 minutes, remove the cake from the mold with the help of a knife.
– Put the sugar, milk cream in a large bowl and whisk well. Then pour it over the cake. Gluten free chocolate cake is ready. You can decorate it with any fruit you want.
Gluten free chocolate cake special for celiac patients is ready. When purchasing cake ingredients, make sure that they are gluten free products. Enjoy your meal.