This healthy gluten free raspberry sauce cheseecake is simple and delicious. You wouldn’t know this recipe is gluten-free. You can try my favorite gluten-free raspberry cheesecake recipe.
Gluten Free Raspberry Sauce Cheseecake Ingredients
– 1 Pack of cream
– 500 grams of labneh cheese
– 4 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
– 1 packet of vanilla
– 1.5 cups of granulated sugar
– 4 eggs and 1 egg yolk
For the cake;
– 100 grams of butter
– 2 packs of biscuits
– 1 teaspoon of milk
– 1 cup crushed hazelnuts or peanuts
For the sauce;
– 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
– 250 grams of raspberries
– 1 packet of vanilla
– 1 glass of water
– 5 tablespoons of sugar
Gluten Free Raspberry Sauce Cheseecake Directions
– For chessecake with raspberry sauce, we grind the biscuits and hazelnuts in the rondo until they turn into powder.
– Slowly add the melted milk and butter in a separate bowl and prepare the cake.
– For the sauce, we mix raspberry sugar and water and keep it in the fridge for about an hour. Then we put it on the stove. Melt a tea glass of cold water and cornstarch and add it to it. Then we wait for it to boil.
– For the Chesscake base, we place the cake mortar we have prepared in the bowl that we have prepared and greased before, and put it in the cupboard.
– For a separate bowl, whisk the labneh cheese for about 3 minutes.
– Whisk the cream in a different bowl in the same way until it becomes solid. Then we put both in the same container. Add sugar and continue beating.
– Add the eggs one by one and continue mixing.
– Lastly, we add the gluten-free flour and vanilla and pour it over the mortar in the cupboard. We also wrap the edge of the container with foil before pouring. Thus, since it will stay in the oven for a long time, we prevent the edges from burning.
– We bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for the first 10 minutes. Then set the oven to 160 degrees and bake for another 50 minutes. It will be cooked for a total of 1 hour.
– Never open the oven door for 1 hour.
– After 1 hour, open the oven door. Wait for it to cool. Pour the prepared sauce over the cake. Garnish with raspberry pieces. You can serve it after resting in the fridge for 1 night. Gluten-free raspberry sauce cheesecake is ready. Enjoy your meal.