How to Make Italian Panna Cotta? Gluten free strawberry panna cotta recipe for celiac patients…
Gluten Free Strawberry Panna Cotta Ingredients
– 1 glass of water Milk
– 1.5 cups of cream
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla
– 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon of gelatin
For the sauce;
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 6-7 strawberries
Gluten Free Strawberry Panna Cotta Directions
– Put the gelatin in a dolls and add ice water to it. Wait for the gelatin to soften.
– Put the milk, garnish, and sugar in a saucepan. Keep going until it boils.
– Take the pot off the stove and try to cool it down a bit.
– Add the softened gelatin into the pot and continue until it melts.
– This product is ready for production molds
– After working for 1 hour, leave it in the fridge overnight. Freezing pana jeans.
– Melt the sugar in a pan. Add the strawberries and do not soften.
– Strain through a strainer and let it cool.
– Fill one inside with hot water before serving.
– Roll the edges of your Panna Cotta molds one at a time and one at a time.
– Put the panna kottas upside down on a plate.
– Later, she released the strawberry sauce on it.
– university ornament.
– Your gluten-free strawberry panna kotta recipe is ready. Enjoy your meal
Panna Cotta, one of Italy’s most special desserts, can be easily consumed by people with celiac disease and those who want to eat gluten-free. You can sweeten this naturally gluten free dessert with coconut and honey.