How to make gluten free vegan pancake recipe? What should be considered when making gluten-free pancakes?
Gluten Free Vegan Pancake İngredients
1 glass of water Milk
– 1 tablespoon of sugar (persons allergic to sugar can use sweetener instead)
– 1.5 cups gluten-free flour
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of oil
– 1 packet of vanilla
– Half a pack of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– Crushed or cracked hazelnuts
– Breakfast hazelnut or chocolate cream
– Banana, strawberry or different fruits
Making Gluten Free Vegan Pancakes
– To prepare gluten free vegan pancakes, first put all the ingredients except flour in a large bowl.
– Then add the flour on it and mix well.
– If the whisking phase is long, there will be no lumps in the dough.
– Then pour a little oil into your pan and wait for it to heat up.
– Finally, add the dough you have prepared to the pan as much as you want and start cooking.
– You can serve gluten free vegan pancakes that are cooked evenly on both sides.
– Pancake presentation completely depends on one’s own taste. You can use milk chocolate, white chocolate, hazelnut or peanut butter in the pancakes.
– Adjust your stove temperature well while making pancakes.
– You can use strawberries, kiwis or bananas for pancakes. About 10 pancakes can be made with the above mentioned ingredients. If you wish, you can get more pancakes by increasing the ingredients. Finally, you can put cracked hazelnuts or walnuts on the crepe.
– Enjoy your meal. Don’t forget to make pancakes at home
– Those who care about a gluten-free diet can try the gluten free vegan pancake recipe at home. Also, celiac patients and pancake lovers can follow this recipe.
– Don’t forget to follow our page for gluten-free nutrition recipes. Because people who eat gluten-free can lead a healthier life.