The gluten free vegan spaghetti recipe is enjoyed by many. Have you tried this recipe before? If you want to try this flavor, you can read the rest of the news.
Gluten Free Vegan Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients
– 200 grams of gluten-free spaghetti
– 1 onion
– 700 grams of grated tomatoes
– 200 grams of tomato sauce
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– Half a teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 500 grams of zucchini
– 250 grams of mushrooms
– 1 teaspoon of thyme
How to Make Gluten Free Vegan Spaghetti Recipe
– Put a large pan on the stove. Turn on the stove and pour some olive oil into the pan.
– After the oil is hot, add the tomato sauce to the pan.
– Then add the garlic sauce, salt and thyme to the pan and start mixing.
– After the tomato sauce starts to boil, turn down the heat. Close the lid and cook for another 20 minutes.
– Follow the instructions on the package to cook the gluten free spaghetti. Those who want to eat gluten free can apply this recipe. After the spaghetti is boiled, drain the water and set the pasta aside.
– Then add mushrooms, onions and zucchini. Cook until the vegetables are tender but keep them slightly firm. Then add the tomato sauce on top of the vegetables. Finally, throw the spaghetti into all these mixtures.
– Then take the spaghetti on a serving plate. You can add fresh spices such as basil and parsley on it. These go very well with spaghetti.
– If you want, you can add feta cheese or spinach on it.
Gluten free vegan spaghetti recipe is ready. Celiac patients and people who want to eat gluten free can try this recipe. Kids especially will love this recipe. You can try the gluten free spaghetti recipe at home. Enjoy your meal.