Isn’t it good to have a variety of salad ingredients? Harvest salad is a very rich type of salad. You can easily consume this salad at home or at a business dinner. You can add chicken to the harvest salad to make it more satisfying.
Harvest Salad Ingredients
– 400 grams of stems of cabbage
– 1 pear
– 1 red onion
– 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Half a glass of pomegranate seeds
– 1 zucchini
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice
– Half a teaspoon of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
– Half a teaspoon of sea salt
Making Harvest Salad
– To prepare the Harvest salad dressing, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them. Set aside the prepared sauce.
– Before you start making the salad, set the oven to 200 degrees and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
– Chop the zucchini into rounds. Then place these zucchini on the baking tray. Sprinkle with avocado oil and salt
– Cook the zucchini for approximately 20 minutes, turning once during cooking time. Then remove from the oven to cool and set aside.
– While the zucchini is cooking, add the cabbage, salt and olive oil to a large bowl. Blend the cabbage with your hands for about 5 minutes to make it soft.
– Then put zucchini, pear, pomegranate seeds and red onion on the cabbage you have prepared. After mixing a little, you can serve with the sauce on the side.
– Your Salad is ready, enjoy your meal
Harvest salad and kilim special for autumn days have a beautiful owner. You can drink a glass of cold water while eating the harvest salad. This salad also has rich content. People who consume these top Harvest tables can stay full for a long time.